Monday 24 December 2007

Avenue Q

Friday, 14-Dec-2007

It would be an exaggeration to say that it has been a dream of mine to see Avenue Q performed. But I've been really keen to see it ever since Marena recommended it and Esther gave me the music. This show was absolutely amazing totally awesome genius fun stuff.

Andy, Sea Bass, and I went to the Friday matinee at the Noels Coward Theater in London's West End Theatre District. We had front row seats--so close you could see the spit fly from the actor's mouths. So close you could see the stitches on the puppets' faces. So close you had to move your head from side to side to follow the action across the stage.

This show was so much fun. I couldn't stop smiling or singing along (which was probably a bit distracting for the person next to me).

No comments: