Sunday 18 November 2007

Dublin was deadly.

10-Nov-07 to 12-Nov-07

Last weekend was spent in Dublin, Ireland, just a 40 pound, 45 minute flight from Edinburgh . There was no loss of life or limb; 'deadly' is Irish slang for really good or cool. Sights were saw, roads were walked down, Guinness was drank.


That's the second stamp on my third passport. Woo hoo!


Standing guard in front of the Dublin castle.


Mmm, baked goods. Drool.


Being my bad self in front of the Bad Ass cafe. Rock on, dudes.


Dancing in front of The Clarence, 'Bono's hotel.'
Uno, dos, tres, catorce! (wtf, U2)

3 comments:

angela said...

i think the proper grammar is "drunk" .

Aimee said...

I am pretty sure 'drank' is correct. The questionable phrase is the 'sites were saw.' Now that just sounds wrong.

The Crookston Fam said...

oh my, you just made me laugh so much!