Tuesday 2 October 2007

Home Sweet Home


This is where I live. Turner House aka "T-unit." Right at the base of an extinct volcano, Arthur's Seat. (Remember, Angela and I hiked there?) Also, check out those MS paint editing skillz. My excuse: the mouse is for right-handed people.


A view of the Pollock Halls from Arthur's Seat. I live in the one that's right in the middle by the road.


The view from my window (facing the opposite way of Arthur's seat). Not so spectacular, but you can see the dry ski slope on the hill if you look closely.

2 comments:

jshoretino said...

it is good to see where you are living. I talked with Gramma today and she is keeping up with you through your blogging. We love you!

jshoretino said...

excuses, excuses ....do they make mouses for left handed people...if not they should!